1. Personal Information:
Personal information will only be collected, used and disclosed in a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances. We will not sell, or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party for any purpose(s) other than those outlined below.
Information collected and held on file may include such things as your name, address and telephone number, social insurance number, birth date, banking information, driver’s license number, birth certificate number, passport number and complete listing of account holdings registered with Aligned Capital Partners Inc. or your insurance carrier.
2. Collecting, Holding, Using and Disclosing Personal Information in your Client Record:
Halton Financial Group and its representatives/employees will hold and use the information in your personal record for the following purposes:
- Identification and to ensure the accuracy of information contained in your client record. Assessment of your financial situation to determine the suitability of your investments and/or insurance needs.
- Establishment and administration of your account(s), maintenance and storage of your account holdings and the transaction information in your client record.
- Execution of transactions on your behalf with or through a recognized intermediary or product manufacturer.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Client information may be disclosed to:
- Insurance companies
- Credit organizations
- Professionals working on behalf of the financial advisor, dealer, insurer or a mutual fund company such as adjusters and lawyers
- Financial institutions
- Employees of Halton Financial Group Ltd.
5. Withdrawal of Consent:
You may refuse to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information. You may also withdraw a previously given consent at any time. However, a refusal to provide consent may result in the Financial Advisor’s inability to conduct transactions on your behalf.
6. Right to Access and Rectify Personal Information:
It is important that you provide us with accurate and up-to-date personal information. Your failure to do so will inhibit or prevent our ability to properly advise and represent you. You should inform our office in a prompt manner of any new or changed information.
Except in limited circumstances as prescribed by the Protection of Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (Canada) and similar provincial privacy protection legislation, you are entitled to access, through written request, the personal information contained in your client record. Please contact our office: Halton Financial Group, 3430 South Service Road Burlington, ON
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fee, and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be indicative of furture performance.